Phantom Minor Procedure Light Ceiling Mount 2.7m
Phantom Minor Procedure Light Specifications:
- Powerful 70,000+ lux @ 1 metre
- Quick release head
- IP65 light head shaped for easy cleaning/sterilisation
- Colour temperature – 4000K
- CRI – 95
- Total power use 31W
- Low operational cost and minimal maintenance
- All metal construction for durability
- Large task area
- Extensive 3650mm range of movement
- Minimum intrusion into the workspace
- Multi axis head rotation
- 3 continuous rotation points
- Light weight – less than 11kg including ceiling mounts.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- Complies with AS/NZ IEC60601-2-41 ( Medical electrical
- Equipment – Particular requirements for safety – Surgical
- Luminaires and luminaires for diagnosis)
- Prompt supply of spare parts, technical service and support
- 5 year warranty
Phantom Minor Procedure Light Applications:
First Aid Rooms
Delivering a cool and efficient 70,000+ lux @ 1 metre, Phantom’s sleek, lightweight design and large task area action zone make it perfect for a range of applications – and with only minimal intrusion to the task area. Plus, Phantom’s completely sealed IP65 head gives quick access to ON/OFF and 4 stage dimming control, providing easy operation. Plus, its quick-release head is fully removable for technician-free maintenance.
Phantom offers an improved working environment, significantly reducing on-going maintenance with low operational costs and is a “greener” alternative to similar products. Its easy clean surfaces and removable handle allow superior infection control and its precise arm with multiple rotation points give you light positioning freedom and comes complete with an adjustable floating balance.
Designed to last, Phantom is 100% designed and manufactured in Australia for your confidence. The Planet Medical Phantom is the solid state medical light that needs to be experienced.