Welch Allyn 3.5V LED Li-ion PanOptic MacroView Diagnostic Set
The premium rechargeable diagnostic set with top-of-the-range features for unsurpassed performance
- PanOptic Ophthalmoscope
- MacroView Otoscope
- 4 Reusable Specula
- 3.5V Lithium-Ion power system (Handle, Charger and Charging Stand)
- Hard, zipper-case
- 1 year warranty
Patented Axial PointSource Optics make it easy to enter undilated pupils, offering a 25' field of view, resulting in a view of the fundus that's 5 X greater than you see with a standard ophthalmoscope in an undilated eye. Direct viewing of the fundus through the PanOptic provides better images of the retinal changes caused by hypertension, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, and papilledema to enable clinicians to make these diagnoses earlier.
- Greater working distance improves comfort for practitioner
- Compatible with all existing Welch Allyn 3.5V power sources
The MacroView otoscope delivers almost twice the field of view at higher magnification compared to standard otoscopes, making it easier to visualise the auditory canal and tympanic membrane. Better visualisation to help enhance learning, decision-making and patient outcomes.
- A nearly complete view of the tympanic membrane
- Better clarity and definition of landmarks
- The ability to adjust focus for variable ear canal length
- Tip grip for secure fastening and ejection of ear specula
- Fiber optics produce cool light with no reflections, no obstruction
You can't go wrong with the Welch Allyn 97206-MVPSL Diagnostic Set. The innovative diagnostic set that features the popular PanOptic Ophthalmoscope and Macroview Otoscope. It comes with a Lithium-Ion Power Handle, charger and LED globes.