Whiteley Microl 70% Ethanol filtered to 0.2 Micron 500ml
Use as directed for rinsing and/or drying of instruments and surfaces.
MICROL assists with the drying of surfaces following High Level Disinfection or reprocessing.
- Contains no dyes
- Contains 70% solution of ethanol in de-ionised water
- Filtered to 0.2 ¬µm during filling
- Ethanol is suitable for rinsing
- Made under Device Quality System
- Conforms to new regulations
- Contains no dye or other materials
- MICROL is the only product in this category made by a Medical Device Manufacturer
- Ethanol is recognised for knock down sanitising performance on surfaces
MICROL is now the benchmark standard of product for device rinsing, being made to conform not just with the latest professional guidelines, but also the proposed new Medical Device Harmonisation requirements. Now Available at Biofast.