Proshield® N-95 NIOSH Respirator Mask – Medium
The ProShield N95 fluid resistant mask provides a high level of respiratory protection for clinicans/patients.
- Orange single pleat particulate respirator with bands
- With a Bacterial Filtration Efficiency of greater than 99% for media greater than 3 microns, this mask provides superior protection from potential infection
- The super high Particulate Filtration Efficiency material filters >99% of particles greater than 0.1 microns. When securely fitted, the mask helps to provide an effective barrier to particulate matter.
- The N95 mask is NIOSH approved as a N95 particulate filter respirator
The fluid-resistant qualities of the mask provide protection against fluid strikethrough.
Fluid resistance is measured in accordance with ASTM F1862-98 & ASTM F1862-00a standard test method for resistance of medical face masks to penetration by synthetic blood at 16.0kPa pressure (120mmHg).
Box = 50each
Made in Japan
Proshield N-95 respirators comply with AS/NZS 1716:2012 Class P2, Test Safe Australia report 36251.
Proshield N-95 respirators also comply with AS4381:2015 Level 3 barrier medical face mask.
NIOSH Respirator TN01-11
TC-84A-3348 N95 protection
When should you use an N-95 mask?
- When exposed to cold and flu viruses
- For high-risk patients – the chronically ill, the frail aged and the very young
- When taking care of people who are suffering from diseases such as Chicken Pox or Measles
- When travelling to high-risk areas where diseases (eg. tuberculosis) are in endemic proportions
- When handling garden mulch
- During pandemic flu outbreaks
- Bush fire smoke protection
Store away from direct sunlight, heat, and moisture.
Always read the label, use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare practitioner.
We make every effort to provide accurate images and ingredients of each product. However, suppliers, information and images may change at short notice and individual packaging is dependent on stock. Please ensure you check the ingredients thoroughly on the actual product before use.