Virafree Level 3/Type IIR Disposable Surgical Face Mask - 50 Masks (1 Box)
The Virafree face mask consists of four layers of high-quality non woven materials, gentle to the skin: the outer and inner layers are made of polypropylene spun-bond non woven fabric and the middle layer is made of polypropylene melt-blown non woven fabric. This Level 3 mask offers maximum barrier protection for any situation that has the potential for exposure in a medical or healthcare setting.
Virafree Disposable Face Mask Type II R / L3
CE EN 14683 Standard
ASTM Level 3 Standard
- Surgical grade > 98% BFE filtration
- Four layers of protection, filtering harmful substances such as blood and bodily fluids
- Non woven material, breathability without stimulation
- A curved nose bar that fits the face, all-round protection
- Splashproof which is designed for dentistry and medical procedures
- Non sterile
- One size fits all
- Pleat style with ear loops.
- Splash resistant layer protection against blood and bodily fluids.
- Desingned to be used in medical procedures and dentisty.
- ARTG/TGA Identifier 333077
- Product Category Medical Device Included Class 1